<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

2 Weeks And Counting!!!! That's right kids, its only 2 weeks from Friday that Baylor Baseball's season officially begins!! One thing that you will learn about me quickly (if you don't already know this) is that I'm a baseball nut! I completely love this game. I'm die-hard St. Louis Cardinals fan and I love the Bears. I'm blessed to live in a city that is home the nations #2 ranked college baseball stadium and #11 team in the preseason polls. When it comes to creation, God just outdid himself with baseball. This year I actually made the plunge and purchased season tickets!! Blair and I both bought two tickets so it will be Blair & Jordan and Tom & ________. Anyway. Somehow I officially feel like an alumni now that I have season tickets - as if somehow buying season tickets is a sort of right of passage in your alumni status? Not sure where I'm going with this. The good news.... NO - the GREAT news - is where the seats are at. Box 17, Row 2, seats 3 & 4. Let me write that one time for you! Box 17, Row 2, Seats 3 & 4!!! Amen!!!! Please see attached diagram. 2nd row and right between the dugout and home plate!!! So - Feb 13th. The first game of Baylor's 2004 season! Sic'Em Bears!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?