<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Yeaaaaahhh, I'm Gonna Need You To Go Ahead And Come In On Sunday.

Okay - bossman didn't actually ask me to come in on Sunday, however the current workload did. NO BUENO! I enjoy my job for the most part, but sometimes it definitely gets to me. I think the past week (and the upcoming one) are examples of when it starts to drive me nuts! By Thursday afternoon I seriously had so much work to do that I really had no clue where to start. I had to spend about 30 mins prioritizing my work and figuring out what needed to be tackled first. I wouldn't mind it so much because I can catch up on a lot of stuff at home, however on Thursday night my remote access program ( how I contect to the office from home) stopped working and our IT guy couldn't get it fixed on Friday. So - can't catch up at home right now.

All that said, I do enjoy my job - but it definitely has its moments.

Friday night - the final night of Ed. A support group formed out our house to help Craig through the final episode. Check out his blog for the Ed tributes on Friday and Sat. Good stuff. We followed up the show with a trip to the bowling alley for a few games - only fitting thing to do. It was definitely good times. Sat was pretty uneventful. Went to Ninfa's for dinner and got the worst service I have ever received there (which is saying something because over the last 9 years I have had many a meal at Ninfa's). I almost asked our server if he was stoned because he just didn't seem like he was with us. After that we went to Common Grounds to check out A Few Cards Shy. I haven't listened to any of their recordings, but they're a pretty fun band to watch live. After the show I heard some girl yell "Tom". I turned around to see some girl that I didn't recognize at all. She refreshed my memory and realized this girl was in my church's youth group back home. I was the intern for the youth group before my senior year at Baylor, she was in like 6th grade..... and now at Baylor. I'm officially old now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?