<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 19, 2004



D'OHHHH!!!!

I was so on a roll yesterday only to have a complete collapse in the evening games!! The last 4 games ( AZ/Seton Hall; Dayton/DePaul; Zags/Valpo; and AF/NC) absolutely destroyed all my hopes!!! I was 11 for 12 going into these last 4 games of the night. I think I cursed myself by calling Blair to tell him that I was 11 for 12 - damn you sports jinks. I had AZ, Dayton, and Air Force picked on the 3 games and they all lost!!! What the freak?? I called the Zags for my brackets, but they beat Valpo by 20+ which cost me winning my first parlay bet. Tragic. Want to know what is more tragic??? Arizona/Seton Hall was the first game of my second parlay bet and Arizona lost - now out of both bets.

All things new today though and I haven't lost any Sweet 16 teams yet!! My upset watches: Murry State & Louisville. Better not lose: Louisville & Kansas & Vandy!! Good luck to all (unless you are betting against me). Cheers!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?