<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I Can Walk Again!!

Well, 3 days later and my legs are once again fully functioning! Ah- good times! I've posted a few pics from the bearathon for your enjoyment (I've left out the one of me throwing-up after the race - be glad). Now that I've taken three days off I'm ready to get back into my runs and lining up some races for the rest of the spring. Currently I've got three 5Ks and one 10K on the calendar. I'm also thinking about doing my first duathalon, which would be the first race I've considered with biking. We'll see though - I still need to get my bike fixed from my wreck that left me with a broken leg. Here's the pics:
Still smiling at mile 2:






















Crossing the finish line:
















Catching my breath (thanks to Wesley and Val for decking me out as if I was the horse that just won the Kentucky Derby)













This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?