<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Need To Tie The Knot???? No Thanks!

Okay - so I think there might have been some confusion in my post on Wed. When I say that I feel like I'm in a transitionary phase, its not because I'm not married yet. I'm not sure why I feel this way at times, but its probably something to do with the fact that I've changed jobs at my company every 9-12months for the past 4 years.

I'm happy with my current single status - very happy! I wouldn't mind dating more then I do (or don't), but I have no desire for marriage right now. Do I wish I was married now? - NO. Do I want to be married before I'm 30? - not really. Will I be upset if I'm not married by the time I'm 30? - I think I'll be just fine. I have a great community in my family and friends, I enjoy my job and what I do, I love my free time and how I spend it. I've had people tell me, "I guess its okay to be single as long as your married before your 30", or just having the thought in general that its what's missing. I think I get sucked in to the thought that I want that just from visiting with some of my married friends, but really its just not the life I desire right now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?