<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Now That's A Fast Ball!!!


I went to see the Baylor Women play US Olympic Softball team last night. HOLY CRAP!! There are some scary women who could beat the crap out of me on that team! One woman hit a blast out of the park that didn't land till it was in the second row of the parking lot. WOW! The best part was that I got to see Jennie Finch pitch. Quite impressive! I can't believe how hard they can throw it and how close the pitchers circle is to the batters box. Oh yeah, and she's gorgeous as well - just a side note.

Had an all-day training today on planning/organization skills. It was actually very useful and not really a total waste of my day. There was a quote that I heard in the training that I want to leave you with. This was written on a t-shirt that was worn by an 82 year-old woman who was completing her first ever marathon (did I mention that she was 82??)

"When was the last time you did something for the first time in your life?"

Here's to dreams - cheers.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?