<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 08, 2004

The Perfect Combination!


Ben blogged last night about Sunday's episode of Alias. Ben talked about the blatent use of product placement in the show, but I would like to point out a far more important event that took place in last nights Alias. First - I must give props to the producer (or whoever makes the decision on what music to use in the show) for thier song selections for the show. There are almost always fantastic artists used on every show. Much appreciation to you. That being said, the best ever was on last night's show. Now, most of my good friends know that I have a bit of thing for both Norah Jones and Jennifer Garner - this was proven by the e-mails and calls that I received after Sunday's episode. So, the last scene of Alias was Sydney (Jennifer Garner)and her dad talking/going to dinner with the background music of Norah Jones' Carnival Town. Ahhhh..... life is good at that moment! The bad news though was that my Tivo was jacked up yesterday so I don't have it recorded....tragic, truly tragic.

Speaking of perfect combinations - I had a Teddy Grahams snack pack today. Teddy grahams with a side of frosting, much like the cracker and cheese spead - only much more tasty. Highly recommend picking some up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?