<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

















A Plea To Ben's Blog.....

I read Craig's blog on Friday on need for renewal in many people's blogging efforts. I've decided the need to put out a plea for one blog that once inspired me to start blogging myself (Craig - you've spared yourself from being called out on this by your recent posts last week). Where has Make Ben Fair gone?? My once daily dose has been reduced to only mere occasional post? Something seems wrong in the world - only 5 times in all of Feb?? Can that be right? What happened to the music of the day? Political thoughts, and who's being boycotted now? How shall know what concerts to go see? Come back Ben's Blog, Come back! We should all aspire to Kathryn's faithfull Mon - Fri postings or Seth's sometimes 3 times a day postings, could we possibly reach such great heights? Como on, Safety Ben - can't we at least get back to 2-3 times a week?

Thoughts?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?