<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

We've Been Asked To Circle For.....

Do you ever feel like your life is in a holding pattern? Sometimes I feel like I'm in this post college/pre-life limbo stage just waiting for what's going to happen next. The trouble is I've been in that stage for 5 years now and see no end in site. I end up asking myself, "do I really want to be doing this 3 years from now, 5 years from now, etc" - or, "Am I really still going to be in this place?" I'm not sure I know the definition of "this", or "this place", but I feel like I'm in this transitionary stage - like this isn't the real-deal yet. I feel like I need a change, yet I don't know what it is, and I don't know that I want to make it. I guess I'm just wondering when do I stop asking "what's next?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?