<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Rainy Days



There was a good thunderstorm that rolled in last night. I absolutely love thunderstorms! I had my window open a bit and slept GREAT as a result. However when I woke up (or tried to wake up) it was still dark, rain hitting the window, and thunder rolling every now and then. I can not think of better sleep-in weather then this! The snooze button was absolutely abused this morning! My original intention was to get up at 6:20 this morning.... I managed to roll out of bed at about 7:15ish. Not too bad considering the circumstances!

So, now I'm trying to think of everything I might rather be doing then working:
1 - Sleeping
2 - Sitting in my leather chair, feet up, window open, reading a book
3 - Watching a movie
4 - Going for a run (I love running in the rain on a warm day - awesome!)
5 - Sitting on my back porch with a cup of coffee (touch of Baily's please - okay, a little bit more)

Your favorite rainy day activities?

Just thought of another good question:
Your favorite rainy day music? I'm currently listening to Pete Yorn - Day I Forgot

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?