<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Let Them Eat Cheeze!! 



Okay peeps - I put out a request for blogging topics, but had no comments posted. This is leading me to believe that the infrequency in my posting has led you to no longer read my blog. This sad for me. Please forgive me, come back, post, suggest, read, enjoy. So - they only suggestion I received was a request to blog about cheese. Actually the request was to blog about how cool the word cheese is and how it should be spelled cheeze. I'm not really sure what to say about the coolness of the word, however I shall blog about cheese. Since I shant blog about the coolness of the word, I shall at least honor a portion of the request by spelling it cheeze going forward.

My favorite cheezes:
Extra Sharp Cheddar - did you know that this is very hard to find in Texas? My love for Extra Sharp came from growing up in MO. Very tough to find here though. My mom likes to put this on apple pie - strange, very strange.
Mozzarella
Grated Pepperjack
Brie - really good with some vino.
Velveeta - I don't know if this counts as a type of cheeze (but you can ask them), but I LOVE IT! Ummm... good queso material! Retro?
Mexican Style- You know- the Mexican white cheeze that makes my absolutely FAVORITE type of queso. There was a Mexican place that I went to when I lived in Nashville that had this. sooo good!

Did You Know?
That cheese.com has over 700 types of cheezes? That's a lot of freakin' cheeze!
That mozzarella was made from the milk of water buffalo?
The World's Largest Cheeze
The World's Largest Chee-to

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?