<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

A Bit Ill 

How is it that you feel great one minute and then an hour later you start to get this itch in the back of your throat and you know you're about to be sick??? I woke up this morning and my throat hurt so bad that I could barely swallow. I've always been one that believes that 90% of being sick is mental, so I got up, took a shower and headed into work. I quickly realized this wasn't going to happen once I got to office and left about 10ish. My doctor was kind enough to fit me in and sure enough had developed some type of throat infection, that I won't try to spell, and the start of a sinus infection. NO BUENO. So, now I'm home and about to take a nap after I drink a gallon of OJ. Only problem is I don't have any OJ, so I think I'll just go to sleep now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?