<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Boredom Has Set In... 

I woke up this morning feeling a bit worse then I did yesterday, so I'm home again today. My throat currently feels like someone took sandpaper to it overnight. Ouch. I've discovered the joy of Chloraseptic. It provides some temporary relief, but it tastes like crap. I'm not sure what the heck they were smoking when they labeled it as cherry flavor. Hopefully I'll be over this by tomorrow. I'm currently sitting in my den staring at water dripping off the ceiling fan to the floor. I'm pretty sure this is not a good thing. Apparently all the rain has led to several leaks in this room - waiting on repair guy now. I'm also listening to Switchfoot - The Beautiful Letdown. Good stuff. I think the new Wilco album is out now - I need to get that if so.

I'm bored to death at the moment. I tried to read some this morning when I woke up, but my head was in a cloud of Ny-Quil and too much sleep, so the concentration wasn't exactly there. This has led to me watching last nights Baseball Tonight for the 3rd time in a row and a MacGyver rerun. The sun is finally coming out and it look likes a beautiful day for a run, but this is not going to happen for me. Last night was even worse. I was really craving a run and it was one of my favorite times to run. It was about 70ish out and a light rain. Such a great time to run - you have to be in the right mood for that run, but I was definitely in it. Instead I watched tv. Tragic. I need to do some work this afternoon, but my head is seriously in a daze. Oh well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?