<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Calling All My Peeps! 

Okay- So we are all in need of a vacation, and what would be a better time then going to Chicago in early October?? KP is already in, and now I'm looking for anybody and everybody I can get to go! You would not believe the difference it can make when you see someone you know at Mile 17, or any mile for that matter. It will be good times! So, mark your calendars and let's all kick it in Chi-Town for a weekend!

Speaking of vacations - I'm really getting the travel itch again. I need a major trip, but just don't see it happening in the next few months - TRAGIC! Desperately need to get overseas though! I really love to do this trip to Kenya that Runner's World is putting on - anyone care to send me? I'll send you a postcard!

Late night runs - Went running at 10:00 last night. I did 7.2 and probably could have done another couple, but by then it was already 11 and I knew I was going to be awake til 1:00 as it was. Felt good to know I could have gone for 10 though. I love running at night, but it definitely keeps me up later!

Fahrenheit 911 - Craig made a short post on this Sunday and it sparked many comments. Check it out and the link to a great article on Slate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?