<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Damn You Blogger, DAMN YOU!!! 

Okay blog reading peeps, you have been officially denied one of my greatest works of blogging ever and I fully blame Blogger for this tragedy! I was sitting at Common Grounds on Wed night, enjoying the free wireless and catching up on work from being out on Tuesday and I decided that I would make a post before heading out. Something struck me and the keyboard started flying. I was writing stuff that dreams are made of. We're talking awards folks, we're talking more appearances then that ebay wedding dress guy got. It had it all - inspiration, laughter & tears, blah, blah, blah... This post would have changed my life, and most definitely yours. Once I put this finishing touches on it, I took a second to admire my work and hit "publish post". I waited patiently as it was publishing and then it popped up that it was complete. I then hit view blog and tragedy struck! NOTHING WAS THERE!?!?! I quickly hit back page, then the edit posts, back page again, edit post..... NOOOOOOO!!! It was gone. I've tried to recreate, but it just wasn't there. I was too sad to try and pull it together again. The moment had passed, and I don't think it will come back. I'm sorry your lives have deprived of the brilliance of this post, you can join me in my anger with Blogger. Okay... it was just more ranting on running, but it was some damn good ranting!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?