<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Someone Break Out The Cigars!!! 

.

I just got the best news of my week, month, and probably year tonite! Two people who have become two of closest friends over the past couple of years just informed me that they are expecting!! I've been suspecting it for about a bit now, but they finally made the official announcement tonite. I could not be happier for the both of you and I'm extremely excited about it! (no,Em, I'm not totally freaked out by it!) Although it is a little weird when your friends start having kids.

Congratulations! You are going to be wonderful parents and I feel blessed that I will at least be able to experience this in a small way with you guys. Know that all 3 of you will be in my prayers everyday!

In a true toast... Cheers!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?