<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Its Only One Game.... 

Tragically, the Cards dropped Game 1 tonite, but no sweat - I wasn't really counting on winning this one anyway. This was due to the fact that the Sox had home field and a crowd that was going to be very LOUD. However, mainly due to the fact that MLB decided to bend over backwards to make things easier for Yanks/Sox while the Cards had a late Game 7, travel, no rest, etc, etc...

Went back to Springfield for the weekend. It was Dad's 60th birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!!), so I was in town for that and the surprise party that we were throwing for him on Friday night. Got to hang out with a bunch of friends from my high school days that I hadn't seen in quite a while (I think its been a few years since all of us got together). It was great just to hang out and catch up some! It had been much too long. I actually realized as I was getting ready for this trip that it had been almost a year and a half since I had been back to Springfield. Guess I should make it back a little more often! I'll be home for Christmas though and then I have my 10 year reunion in the spring. No bueno.

Well, I'm going to get some sleep. Back to TX tomorrow! Cheers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?