<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Blank 

Again, not sure what to write about today, so just writing. Sitting watching the news on Arafat at the moment. Mostly commentary on what type of man he was. The current question they are debating is whether or not the US should send any representation to his funeral. I don't really have any thoughts on this at the moment.

Went to go see Team America with the Nance's last Sat. Very over the top. Very. Guess I should have expected that though. You really actually do expect it, but then you sit watching the movie is disbelief and find yourself saying, "damn - did they seriously just go there?" That being said "I'm Ronrey" and "I Guess Pearl Harbor Sucked Just A Little Bit More Then I Miss You" were quite funny.

Another member of the blogging family, The Wasson. Wass is one my best friends from back home and he's decided to start a blog. Feel free to check it out sometime.

Okay - so I'm making a blogging effort here and I need some of you to rekindle you blogs. That's right Dudley - I'm talking to you. Don't run away Evans, I see ducking out of the room.

What up with peeps who read blogs, but don't comment? I recently found out several of my high school friends read my blog, yet say nothing. No bueno people, no bueno.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?