<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

in america 


I sat down to watch In America tonite (yes, I know - what an exciting evening, Tom!) What a wonderful movie though. This was the second film in Kyle's God In The Movies series, which I unfortunately missed last week. Now I'm anxious to know what the sermon covered. There aren't a lot of films that have caused the old eyes to water up a touch, but the end of this movie definitely got to me. Must have been some dust in the room or something. The other movie that got to me was the very end of Saving Private Ryan. YEP.... Definitely some dust in here...

I GAVE BLOOD TODAY!!! Yep, its true. I really gave blood today. We did a blood drive at the office today and I always feel so guilty that I don't give. My blood type is O+, so I really should give on a regular basis. However, I REALLY don't do well with needles going into my veins, nor blood coming out of them. The past few years I've been in the clear due to travel locations that I have left me ineligible to give. Tragically though I have not traveled outside the US in the past year, so I had no excuse except my own fears. Did you know that they prick your finger too??? Its bad enough that I have to let them stick my arm with a needle, but now I have to let the prick my finger!!!????? I almost left on that one, but I braved on. I was good to go once the needle was in. It wasn't too bad and I might actually try it again.

That's about all I know for now ~ Cheers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?