<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Its Almost Thanksgiving Break... OR NOT! 

So, I've had to listen to everybody talk about how they only have to work a couple days this week before their 4-5 day Thanksgiving weekend, but not so much for me. I'll be at work everyday this week except Thursday and tragically I'll have to go into the office for a while on both Sat and Sunday next weekend. Oh well. I'm kind of good with working the hours right now. To be honest I'd rather be at the office then not right now.



Tracey and I went to see Motorcycle Diaries today. Wonderful film. I was actually shocked that it was in Waco at all. I really thought I would have to go to Austin or Dallas to catch it. I highly recommend this one. Its the story of journey that Ernesto Guevera took in his early twenties. They spent about six months traveling South America on a bike and exploring, learning, absorbing, and understanding everything and everyone they encountered. Beautiful scenery, beautiful music, and a beautiful message. Highly recommended. My favorite part was the quote at the end of the trailers, "Let the world change you, and you can change the world.

Cheers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?