<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Just Typing... 

I sat staring at the blog today and contemplated two things. One was writing something, except the fact that there wasn't really anything that I wanted to write about. The second was just retiring the blog all together. I'm not really sure many people read this anymore anyway, so why not just put it to rest. All that being said I'm here typing.

Have you seen NBC's new show? The 25 million dollar hoax? Seriously - where do they come up with these things?

Do things really come in threes? I'm hoping not.

Big presentation tomorrow at work. Its my quarterly business review to my boss' boss. I've gotten used to doing them, but its always good once its done with instead having to get ready for one. I'll be happy about 10:00 tomorrow morning.

Currently watching The Whole Nine Yards - such a good movie! The Whole Ten Yards, not such a good movie. Nine Yards though - hilarious.

Books - just got three new ones, but I still need to finish reading A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius. New books: Eggers new collection of short stories; Hell or High Water; and Sex, Drugs, & Cocoa Puffs.

Life. Sometimes I just don't get it. Oh well.

Cheers


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?