<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Why I Could Never Live In Seattle 



Don't get me wrong, I love a good thunderstorm as much as anyone. I enjoy having the window open and taking a nap. Watching the lightning fill the sky and then hearing the low rumble of the thunder. That being said, I do like to see the sun every now and then. I think its been about a month since we've seen the sun here (I realize its probably only been about 4-5 days, but it feels like a month)! I don't have a clue how people can put up with this for weeks on end. I need to see sunlight more often then not. Its just not good for the spirit! I have enjoyed running in the rain & drizzle the past couple days, but again - I'm ready for some sunlight. I hear we might get a break in the rain in the next two or three weeks (or by the weekend. But two to three weeks sounds more dramatic).

Cheers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?