<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

2 More Days!!!! 

Actually less really. I'm on a plane at 6:00 tomorrow night and very much ready to get out of here! I'll be headed to St Louis, then Springfield, then back to St Louis, followed by a trip to DC. Very much looking forward to getting away.

Currently debating a trip for this summer. I'm definitely going somewhere and I'm leaning towards going to Peru, however Spain is a lingering thought as well. Thoughts?

Can I tell you how much I hate shopping this time of year? I really do. I meant to do all my Christmas shopping online this year, but I forgot. Now I'm going to be stuck with doing it all on Christmas Eve, which completely sucks. Oh well. I'll survive.

Probably my last post for a bit, so Feliz Navidad!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?