<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Off To DC! 

They finally found my luggage! However, it did take until Sat though! I wasn't too happy about it, but I'll stop complaining for now (unless you work for American Airlines - let me know if so). Now I have to brave the lines and check-in again, but hopefully I'll have a smoother trip this time. I'm sitting in St. Louis right now, but flying to DC in the morning. A few days there and then back to Waco on Sunday.

Can I just tell you how excited I am about next Wed night?? Three hours of some of the best tv out there!! One new episode of Lost AND a TWO HOUR premier for Alias! DAMN!!! That's a good night! What more does a guy need?

I'm actually ready to get back to work (however not before a few more days off), which is a refreshing thing. I usually am not too excited about getting back to the office after a vacation. Got a lot to do and ready to dive back into it.

Okay, that's all I know for now. Catch ya back in TX. Cheers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?