<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

A New Year 

2005 is here! That seems weird to me. Is it really 2005? The 5 just seems so odd. That being said, there's no stopping it. I've actually set out a few goals for the year. I'll call them goals, because I've never been a fan of New Year's resolutions. They always seem like a bit of a joke. How many people really keep their resolutions? So, I've made goals. Goals I can do. I don't do well with not achieving my goals, so this seems like a more serious thing to me. I'll not share for now, but I've set them anyway.

Back to work tomorrow. The notebook made the vacation this year, so I'm actually already caught up on the e-mail flow. I hate to travel with it, but I just decided it would be less stressful to take an hour or two a day to hammer out the e-mail. Now I won't have to go in tomorrow morning to about 1,500 e-mails from being out of the office for a week. Yes.... 1500! No bueno.

Hope the New Year finds you well! Cheers!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?